Payment with a credit card or Paypal
- Select currency
- Select Credit card or Paypal
- Enter your details
- Follow 3DS security authentication, if required
Important: Explanation about the 3DS secure authentication:
3D Secure™ (or 3DS) is a secure online payment service available for Visa and MasterCard cards. The authentication procedure is simple and involves 3 steps:
- Place your order and enter your debit or credit card information.
- If the security system is activated for your card, a 3D Secure™ window will open. Your bank will ask you to verify your identity by entering an authentication code. In most cases, this is a single-use security code that is sent to you by SMS on your mobile phone.
- Once you enter the correct security code and your payment is accepted, your order is confirmed.In case you did not receive an SMS message or don’t have a password, provided by your bank, you can contact your bank to confirm the order.
The 3D Secure™ payment system is available through your bank under the name “Verified by Visa” for Visa cards or “Mastercard SecureCode” for Mastercard cards.
Payment by bank transfer
Please contact us and we will send you the necessary details for a bank transfer
Payment by Western Union or MoneyGram
Please contact us and we will send you the necessary details for sending payment by Western Union or MoneyGram